22ème Rassemblement International Panhard & LevassorThe meeting will take place on the grounds of the Technikmuseum in the city of 67346 Speyer.
- Friday, May 25th
- From 2.00 pm arrival and welcoming at the Technikmuseum Speyer in front
of the “Pfälzer Weindorf”, snack and distribution of documents and
Access to the grounds is without cost and for our cars we have a separate parking area. There are no organized activities for Friday evening. Speyer’s lovely Altstadt (old city centre) which is filled with restaurants and bars is only a 5 minute walk away.
- Saturday, May 26th
- Newly arriving participants will be greeted. After breakfast we will
meet at the “Pfläzer Weindorf.” At about 10:30 am departure to the
Pfälzer Wald and to the Weinstraße. We’ll drive there via pretty small
country roads and through sweet wine villages. The drive will take
about one hour. We will have lunch at a restaurant that earlier was the
finish line for a former mountain race course. After the lunch stop
we’ll continue on over even more lovely roads to visit a renowned
vintner. From there you are on your own to return to Speyer.
The roads back lead through wine villages, some of which will be having wine festivals. For further information please refer to the distributed documents.
Around 7:00 pm meet at Pfälzer Weindorf for dinner and afterwards relaxed imbibing and reminiscing about the day.
- Sunday, May 27th
After breakfast you have the possibility to visit the Technikmuseum, or
at the same time you can visit the parts and accessories market, or do
Together we will meet for lunch at the Weindorf.
In the afternoon you can choose one of these activities:
- talks concerning technical themes (at Weindorf)
- an independent drive, with maps provided, to Pfälzer Wald (Hambacher Schloß, Neustadt a. d. Weinstrasse, Bad Dürkheim with Kloster Limburg, etc.)
- self-guided walking tour of Speyer (maps provided)
- Monday, May 28th
- After breakfast the event is ended (have a safe trip home!)
Internet links for your usespeyer.de/de/tourist
This is the program status as of February 2012